Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

WTF

Where The Hell Is Adult Swim To Give You Papers For Your Own TV Show This Is So Amazingly Composed And Funny As Hell

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

I DRINK YOUR.... MILKSHAKE.

Good video man, I like the "There will be blood" scene at the bowling alley. Anyways nice job

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Unforgivable Madness

(Unforgivable Madness)ds-fdsds-fdsdg-fdsbU-gbU-gbU-
gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gaT-caT-caT-c aT-cbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gcr-gcr-ccr-ccr-gc r-ccr-cdf-gdf-adf-adfdfcE-abF-gbF-gbF -gbF-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-gbU-
gdg-Z-Z-U,-Z-hpm-bcEbS-cbS-bcEcX-ccX-
bcEbS-cbS-bcEcX-ccX-bcEhb-chc-chb-chc -cbS-cbS-bcEcX-ccX-bcEbS-cbS-bcEcX-cc X-bcEgH-cgH-cgH-cgH-cnt-cnk-cnk-cnq-c ap-Aop-oop-cbS-cbS-bcEcX-ccX-bcEbS-cb S-bcEcX-ccX-bcEbS-cbS-bcEcX-ccX-bcEbS -cbS-bcEcX-ccX-bcQcg-Z-Z-U,bwbwbwbwbw bwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwb WcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcj cjcjcjcjcjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjc jcjcjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcj bWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWbx-
gbx-gbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbW bwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWgi-cg i-cgi-cgi-cgi-cgi-cgi-cgi-cgG-ggG-ggG -ggG-ggG-ggG-gbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjc jcjcjcjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcj cjbWbwbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWb wbwbwbwbwbwbwbWcjcjcjcjcjcjcjbWbx-Z-Z -U,-Z-kcQcg-fcQdl-fcQcg-fcQdl-fcQbT-c bT-cbT-cbT-ccg-fcQdl-fcQcg-fcQdl-fcQg H-cgH-cgH-cgH-cgH-cgH-cgH-cgH-cap-ohf -ghf-ghf-ghf-gcg-fcQdl-fcQcg-fcQdl-fc Qcg-fcQdl-fcQcg-fcQdl-fcQcg-Z-Z-U

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Really Fun

I Enjoyed It. If You Wanna Try My Song Go Ahead Its Kind Of Short But It Has a Beat 0-6-1---1---3---3---1---1---9-9-9-6-1 ---1---0---9-------------------------
--------------68---8---4---4---8---8-
--a---a---8---8---c---c--------------
--------------------------2-7-2-7-a-8 -a-872-7-2-7-3-5-3-5-2-7-2-7-a---a---
---------------------------------

Wicky Woo in Lavaland Wicky Woo in Lavaland

Addicting!!!

This Game Is Awsome and Addicting For The People Who Are Gonna Play This You Are Gonna Be On This Computer For A While

Happy Birthday, old friend. Happy Birthday, old friend.

Can I sing to this?

It sounds really good and it's classic. Im wondering if I can like make lyrics for it and sing cuz it's pretty catchy and I like to rap :p

MasterJace responds:

Sure go nuts.

oozing mucus oozing mucus

doesn't that sound beautiful

i want to be played for me when I'm dying.

toad77777 responds:

i love you

Iron Maiden Iron Maiden

well i did ask

I once asked for an iron maiden picture, and yet this is as close as it will get. Thanks man you kick ass

FBI Meltdown FBI Meltdown

Nice

I Need Do Ask You Something.
Can you draw Eddie from Iron Maiden? I've seen most of your zombie pictures and I think it would be awesome if you could pull it off. If you can that would be awesome

TheShadling responds:

I might do it, cause Iron Maiden is fucking awesome!

Pixel Ego Pixel Ego

It's Nice

But If At Any Point You Upload A Flash That Would Be Great To. It's Been A While Since I've Seen An Awesome Flick And As I Was Growing Up I Adored Your "Awesome" Flashes. But Nobody Can Have What They Want. Im Hoping To See Another Flash From You And Make Me Piss My Pants Untill I Get A Proste Infection.

Yours Truley,